Comments: Please note:

Thank you Anne, that was really funny. I have some good ones too but they are all in Swedish so they wouldn't make sense here. However, after having ridiculed your "freedom fries" my statistics improved considerably through people looking for "French knickers." I hope this helps too.

Posted by Bengt at January 31, 2004 01:59 PM

I can't search on phrases from Site Meter, that's a pay service, so I did it on Extreme Tracking, but nothing really good in the last 20, I fear. Most just wanted to find the Yeti penguin batting game, but a couple apparently want pictures of artist Ron Garney and his girlfriend (both are quite stunning lookers, but I don't think I snapped any photos of them the last time we were together).

Posted by Elayne Riggs at January 31, 2004 06:35 PM

yes, but what about the trilateral comission and sexual preferences...

Posted by Hugo at February 1, 2004 12:12 AM

Bengt - You could make a post on french knickers just to give the seekers something to find, but I wouldn't personally pander to those looking for cheap thrills in that fashion.

Elayne - If it weren't for "search phrases" I'm not sure I'd ever even remember to look at my stats. :)

Hugo - You got searches for "trilateral commission sexual preferences"? I'm jealous. Heh.

Posted by Anne at February 1, 2004 11:07 AM

Not that I would deny anyone a cheap thrill but I really didn't "pander" (what a beautiful word!) to anyone. What I did was just to innocently list all expressions from the Concise Oxford Dictionary that started with "French" and change that to "freedom." Hundereds of people must have done the same thing at the time.
Greetings from Vienna.

Posted by Bengt at February 1, 2004 12:44 PM

Well, pandering would have been funnier, but now that you mention it, I remember that, "freedom" post. It was a good one.

I hope things are going well in Vienna.

Posted by Anne at February 2, 2004 09:50 AM