Comments: We Have Met The Enemy And He Is Us

Soon wages will be eliminated altogether as the trend continues toward Plantation Planet: where 99% of the human population subsists on the equivalent of less than 1$ a day and the remaining 1% own everything.

Posted by getaclue at March 3, 2009 10:39 AM

Not if we do the right thing today.

Posted by Anne at March 4, 2009 10:04 AM